At Overloop, we help 1.000+ companies worldwide to grow with our CRM. After almost 6 years, we are now a team of 13 people, the company is profitable, and we have very high expectations for our product and the company in 2022!
From a technological point of view, we have a single-page app built with Ember.js that consumes an API-only Ruby on Rails server that interacts with many third-party APIs. But also a top-notch Google Chrome extension and many other supporting in-house apps. In other words: a bunch of exciting technologies and challenges.
To know more about how we develop products and features at Overloop, make sure to check our dev playbook.
What will be my mission?
- You will join a project aiming to change how small businesses work on a day-to-day basis. As a member of our team, you will help them automate the repetitive parts of their job.
- You will take part in the development of the platform: the frontend as well as the backend. In the first instance, you will familiarise yourself with our stack (Rails and Ember), the tools we use, and APIs we consume. You will practice these tools daily by coding client-side and server-side. You will discuss software architecture, define best coding practices, review commits, propose new technologies to tackle challenges we will face. You will deploy your code on production servers from day one.
- You will evolve in a startup environment without the startup's disadvantages (we are profitable and self-funded ;)). You will be part of a strong team who like to share ideas, chat, and have fun together.
- Last but not least, you will join a team that loves beautiful and user-friendly products. Overloop was founded by technical guys who have SaaS product development in their DNA. In everything we do, we do our best to deliver a high-quality user experience and robust software.
What do I need?
- You have made side-projects / pieces of code / open-source projects related to web development.
- You have experience with an OO programming language.
- You are experienced as a web developer (front-end and/or backend)
- You are a problem solver, and you like to understand how things work.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have experience with Ruby and Rails.
- You have experience with Ember.
- You have experience with scaling a large application.
- You are fluent in french.
What do we offer?
- A competitive salary, based on experience
- A MacBook Pro laptop
- A fulfilling and challenging work experience
- An incredible team of hackers and hustlers ;)
- Remote work
- A great office the days you don't want to work from home
- An exciting job in a true startup environment
- Flexible hours
- A team retreat every year.
- Customers First
- No Bullshit
- Think Outside The Box
- Make Mistakes
- Be Lazy
- Only "No Ego" Doers
- The Devil is in the Detail
- Keep It Simple
- Freedom & Responsibility
- Have Fun & Be Happy
The best way to understand our values is to check our culture deck.
Remote or in our awesome office in Namur (Belgium), it's up to you.